book2 page8

Monday, January 19, 2009

'Book' one almost done, and some other stuff

Hi everyone! The first of the five 'books' in this story will be up on Monday the 26th of January. I will begin posting the second chapter in a week or three, but in the meantime I would like to keep posting something on WebComicsNation. So I would like to ask you fine people for some suggestions: what would you like to see? some of the conceptual sketches? early pencils? teaser sketches of upcoming stuff? I know that I'd like to start posting some fan art.

For my own pleasure, I am going to tighten up some of the old pages and print some hard copies through one of the PODs that can produce comic books. Anybody else want one?

I appreciate all the feedback I've received so far, keep it coming.

Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment