book2 page8

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Returning Shortly

Sorry, folks.

Juggling more plates than I could handle, I was compelled to devote some time trying to minimize the damage when a couple of them started to fall. That, and a family crisis have taken priority for the last while. Most items have been dealt with now and I am returning my attention to the Sgt. and Prof. with a much more manageable load.
The first (in two parts on WebcomicsNation.com) of the five 'acts' in this story is very near complete and I'm quite keen on getting back to work on this project. I plan to return to regular updates after New Year's day. That is not to say that there won't be some posts before then.

I think there is some pretty cool stuff coming up in the months ahead. I've got some big plans, and I believe I can see some very positive developments for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment