book2 page8

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wanna be in my WebComic?

I'm laying out the next 36 pages of The Sergeant and Professor Skeary Winslow over the next few weeks and thought it might be fun to invite readers to appear as 'extras' in some of the upcoming crowd scenes. I will be adding some alien features, as the Sgt. and Prof. are the only humans in this story. Head plumage, oddly shaped ears, or something like that.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, comment to this post before February 15 with your email address (all posts are moderated, and I will not post your email address) or email me a photo or two of yourself that I can use for reference. The better the reference, the better the chance you will appear in the comic ( I have no idea how many will submit photos, and there is a limit to how many I can put in). If you do make it in, I will let you know in advance and send, via email, a high res copy of the page you appear on.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment