book2 page8

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yikes and Aw-shucks.

Yikes! It looks like I need to learn PHP and get up to speed with the whole interweb thingamawhosit. I decided I want to do more with the comics than I can without some more extensive (beyond pretty, but static) web building chops. Oy-vey. Not that I would mind learning this stuff, just where I'm going to find the time. I need minions...

'The Sergeant and Professor Skeary Winslow' has been invited to Kidjutsu.com, a website full of kid-friendly comics. I am pleased to be able to play a small part in promoting literacy through comics and helping to build another generation of comic aficionados. That, and I'm immensly flattered. The site is chock full of some very fine work. It's an honor to be included. 

The next chapter of the story begins next Monday, the 23rd. More adventure, yeah!

(It is way past my bedtime. G'night)




No comments:

Post a Comment