book2 page8

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

Alright, so I'm really, really bad about keeping this baby updated. I'm sorry to say that problem probably won't be remedied anytime soon. I seem to have overextended myself with obligations and projects.
Regrettably, I may have to take a break from the comics for a week or so. I am scrambling to avoid this, but my schedule is very tight at the moment and I really need to attend to my other lives before they collapse.
The biggest unknown is just how much time I must spend finishing up my midlife crisis. You see, rather than purchase a sports car or go on a sexual assertiveness spree, I've opted for the far more expensive pathway of returning to college to pursue a biology degree.
Oh, yes, WAY more costly than a sports car. There was considerable self-debate over priorities this semester, but I know I would regret dropping out of university, even though the practical applications of the degree are sure to be very limited.

This does not mean that 'The Sergeant and Professor Skeary Winslow' will be abandoned. I have 180 pages in mind for this first graphic novel, and am determined to get them out there. I'm just saying that there may be a brief break while I get myself reorganized and address some other obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment