book2 page8

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some 'splaining to do

OK. I have been absent for way to long. But a lot has been happening.

A little while back, I was invited to post some samples from the comic on a new webcomic social site based in Milan called Oltrecomics. I was even more flattered when I saw the quality of the other stuff there! WOW. A large percentage of the work there so far (it is still relatively new) is definitely pro caliber. Otrecomics is not a typical webcomic site in that it does not have full webcomics but rather modestly sized galleries the site calls 'articles' of up to ,I think, nine images per article. More like a really nice looking index with samples and some very friendly and warm forums. Do check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

I've been thrilled with the feedback I've been getting for 'The Sergeant and Professor Skeary Winslow'. Some very cool people have taken the time to post me short little notes of encouragement. From all over the world! This person-to-person globalization rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment